Headlines Discussed at LNWM’s Monday Morning Briefing
- Switzerland narrowly voted to set immigration quotas; ~25% of population are immigrants.
- Barclays plans to lay off 12,000 employees this year (8.6% of its workforce), as part of a reorganization.
- U.S. winter storms resulted in more than 75,000 canceled flights, a 25-year record.
- Australia’s unemployment rate hit 6.0% – the highest in more than 10 years.
- Italy’s Prime Minister resigned, clearing the way for the formation of a new government.
Disclaimer: Clicking on any of the above links will take you away from the Laird Norton Wealth Management web page and to the source page. While we believe the information in these articles is relevant, we cannot guarantee its accuracy or completeness.