Headlines Discussed at LNWM’s Monday Morning Briefing:
- Eurozone employment increased 0.1% in Q4 2013; the first quarterly increase in nearly three years.
- There was very strong demand for Ireland’s first government-bond sale since the bailout in 2010.
- The Chinese Premier expressed flexibility in the GDP-growth goal of 7.5%, to better promote job growth.
- Cyber attacks are a growing threat to financial exchanges worldwide.
- A U.S. national blackout could be caused by the failure of only 9 out of 55,000 substations.
Disclaimer: Clicking on any of the above links will take you away from the Laird Norton Wealth Management web page and to the source page. While we believe the information in these articles is relevant, we cannot guarantee its accuracy or completeness.