Headlines discussed at LWNM’s Monday Morning briefing:
- The U.S. is sending troops to Eastern Europe in response to Russia’s aggression in Ukraine.
- Most Americans are still not investing in stocks given the 2008 financial crisis, a Bankrate.com survey indicated.
- The European Central Bank said it may engage in a broad-based asset-buying program, should already low inflation fall further.
- China will launch 80 pilot projects open to private investment, in sectors previously dominated by state-run enterprises.
- Four major U.S. tech firms tentatively agreed to settle a class-action lawsuit accusing them of collusion in hiring practices.
Disclaimer: Clicking on any of the above links will take you away from the Laird Norton Wealth Management web page and to the source page. While we believe the information in these articles is relevant, we cannot guarantee its accuracy or completeness.