We Excel Because of Our People
At Laird Norton Wealth Management, our employees are our most valuable assets. As wealth advisors, we work to maintain and expand our expertise in serving the needs of our high-net-worth clients. To that end, we hire the brightest minds in the field, and then support them with professional development and a commitment to life-long learning.
We are always interested in exceptional professionals to join our team of wealth advisors, financial planners and trust planning and administration experts.
If you are passionate about serving clients and think you would be a good fit with our team, we’d like to talk with you. To find out more about job opportunities visit our LinkedIn page or email us at HR@LNWM.com.
Client Analyst Opportunity at Laird Norton Wealth Management
Laird Norton Wealth Management, the Pacific NW’s largest independent wealth management firm, is seeking a full-time Client Analyst to join our team. LNWM is dedicated to helping high-net-worth individuals and families manage and grow their wealth through financial planning, investment management and trust and estate services. As a member of the client services team, the analyst will provide knowledge and support for clients and the client service teams in a variety of financial planning/wealth management functions. To learn more about LNWM please visit our website (www.lairdnortonwm.com).
Qualifications: The ability to work effectively within a high energy team environment is key to this position. The successful candidate will bring the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge in Portfolio Management (cash mgmt, trading, rebalancing, asset allocation), Retirement Planning (cash flow analysis, retirement benefits), Insurance, Tax & Estate Planning, and Trust administration
- Strong analytical skills and research abilities
- Strong client service experience and ability to present information to clients effectively and professionally
- Advanced MS Office skills, including Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Must be organized and able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- 4-year college degree
- 3-5 years financial planning experience with high-net-worth clients
- Has or is pursuing a professional designation (CFP or CTFA)
- Experience working with personal Trusts is a plus
Benefits: Laird Norton Wealth Management offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental and vision coverage; flexible spending plans for health care and dependent care; generous time off benefits; 401(k) plan, paid transportation pass, and more.
To apply: If you have the skills and experience we are seeking and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please email your cover letter and resume to HR@LNWM.com.