We Excel Because of Our People
At Laird Norton Wealth Management, our employees are our most valuable assets. As wealth advisors, we work to maintain and expand our expertise in serving the needs of our high-net-worth clients. To that end, we hire the brightest minds in the field, and then support them with professional development and a commitment to life-long learning.
We are always interested in exceptional professionals to join our team of wealth advisors, financial planners and trust planning and administration experts.
If you are passionate about serving clients and think you would be a good fit with our team, we’d like to talk with you. To find out more about job opportunities visit our LinkedIn page or email us at HR@LNWM.com.
Marketing Manager – Digital Content & Event Management
Laird Norton Wealth Management (LNWM), The Pacific Northwest’s largest independent wealth management firm, is seeking a full-time Marketing Manager focused on Digital Content and Event Management to join our team. LNWM is dedicated to helping high-net-worth individuals and families manage and grow their wealth through financial planning, investment management and trust and estate services.
In this new role, the Marketing Manager will oversee the development and production of digital content for website, blog, social media and emails, as well as manage corporate events. This is a key opportunity to create and drive relevant and compelling campaigns and communications fostering high quality sales ready leads. Key responsibilities will include:
• Develop digital marketing campaigns based on various buyer personas designed to accelerate leads through the buyer’s journey.
• Provide insight into customer needs and desires around various customer segments.
• Produce events for clients, prospects and CIOs designed to improve client retention, encourage client referrals and nurture leads.
• Review the success of digital content and campaigns, recommending changes to improve conversions and lead acquisition based on analytics review.
The Marketing Manager will partner with the Managing Director of Marketing and Communications, fellow team members, and leaders of the firm to execute integrated marketing plans, campaigns and collateral.
Qualifications – The successful candidate will bring the following skills and experience:
• Eight plus years of digital communications and content creation experience, preferably in professional services.
• Five years of meeting and/or special events management experience.
• Four-year college degree, preferably in English, journalism, marketing, media or communications.
• Excellent marketing and social medial writing skills
• Expert project and event management skills
• Detail-oriented and adept at using different software including Microsoft CRM Dynamics, L2RM platforms (such as Pardot, Hubspot or Marketo), WordPress and Microsoft Office.
Benefits & Work Environment: We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage; generous time off benefits; 401(k) plan; paid transportation pass, and more. Located in a beautiful space in downtown Seattle, we provide a dynamic and collaborative work environment.
Interested? Please send cover letter and resume to HR@LNWM.com.