Managing Director of Fiduciary Services
If you think of trusts and estate planning as anything less than modern and dynamic, you haven’t met Jeanne. There is power in realizing a client’s intent through a well-designed estate plan. This is why Jeanne works closely with each client to explore and define their aspirations, and then applies trust and estate planning tools to ensure their values and goals are enacted.
In addition to working closely with multiple generations within client families, Jeanne leads LNWM’s fiduciary team and collaborates with other attorneys, accountants and estate planners to make sure her clients’ planning is appropriate and effective, and LNWM’s strategies are up-to-date and working as intended.
Jeanne knows that enabling clients to fulfill their aspirations does not happen by chance. Above all, Jeanne puts the interests and goals of her clients first. Then she draws on all of LNWM’s expertise in trusts and estates and investment management to create customized plans that withstand the test of time.
Designations and Education
- Accredited Estate Planner
- Juris Doctor
Suffolk University Law School
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor
The Institute of Certified Bankers and The Cannon School
- B.A. in Government and Environmental Studies
Community and Industry Affiliations
- Seattle Estate Planning Council - Board of Trustees
- Leave10 - Board of Trustees
- Purposeful Planning Institute - Washington Chapter Chairperson
- Seattle Children’s Hospital Legacy Advisor Conference - Co-Chair
- Childhaven - Development Committee
- Islandwood - Circle Of Friends Planning Committee
- Kids Discovery Museum (KiDiMu) of Bainbridge Island
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Legacy Advisor Council
- Washington Planned Giving Council
- Washington Women’s Foundation