Senior Director, Fiduciary Development
A competitive sailor, Jeanne knows that wealth planning requires a good compass and can take you into unchartered waters. It takes time, requires perspective, and pausing along the way to assess where you’ve been and where you’d like to go. As you focus on what’s important to you, what your wealth can accomplish, you are embarking on a journey of discovery with Jeanne helping guide the way.
This is formally known as legacy planning, something Jeanne excels at after more than 20 years as advisor to high-net-worth families, nonprofits and foundations. It helps that Jeanne herself is a role model. Wanting to inspire more women to push limits and challenge assumptions about what is possible, Jeanne started the nonprofit Team Sail Like A Girl. That was after Jeanne led the first-ever all-women sailing team to win the grueling 750-mile Race to Alaska in 2018.
In Jeanne, you will find a fierce advocate for you, your priorities, and how to take your interests to the next level. She partners with you and your family to keep you moving forward, as you follow your passion to do good in the world. Jeanne’s favorite poem? The Road Not Taken.
Designations and Education
- Accredited Estate Planner
- Juris Doctor
Suffolk University Law School
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor
The Institute of Certified Bankers and The Cannon School
- B.A. in Government and Environmental Studies
Community and Industry Affiliations
- Seattle Children’s Hospital Legacy Advisor Council - Chair
- Seattle Children’s Hospital and Research Foundation - Board member
- Seattle Children’s Hospital - 2018 Champion for Children’s Award Recipient
- Northwest Maritime Center - Secretary of the Board
- Leave10 - Board of Trustees
- Washington Women’s Foundation - Member
- Team Sail Like A Girl – Founder and Board President