Managing Director of Fiduciary Services
If you think of trusts and estate planning as anything less than modern and dynamic, you haven’t met Jeanne. There is power in realizing a client’s intent through a well-designed estate plan. This is why Jeanne works closely with each client to explore and define their aspirations, and then applies trust and estate planning tools to ensure their values and goals are enacted.
In addition to working closely with multiple generations within client families, Jeanne leads LNWM’s fiduciary team and collaborates with other attorneys, accountants and estate planners to make sure our clients’ planning is appropriate and effective, and LNWM’s strategies are up-to-date and working as intended.
Jeanne knows that enabling clients to fulfill their aspirations does not happen by chance. Above all, Jeanne puts the interests and goals of her clients first. Then she draws on all of LNWM’s expertise in trusts and estates and investment management to create customized plans that withstand the test of time.
Jeanne is an avid sailor and was the captain of a women’s sailing team that won the Race to Alaska in 2018 – a 750 mile, unsupported race to Ketchikan. Her team was the first monohull and the first women’s team to win the race.
Designations and Education
- Accredited Estate Planner
- Juris Doctor
Suffolk University Law School
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor
The Institute of Certified Bankers and The Cannon School
- B.A. in Government and Environmental Studies
Community and Industry Affiliations
- Northwest Maritime Center - Board of Trustees
- Leave10 - Board of Trustees
- Amara - Development Committee Member
- Islandwood - Circle of Friends Co-Chair
- Washington Women’s Foundation - Member
- Seattle Children’s Hospital - 2018 Champion for Children’s Award Recipient