COMMUNITY PROPERTY: THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
Married and living in Washington State? Then you should know that ALL the assets acquired during the marriage belong to you and your partner equally, be it your consulting business or your partner’s art collection, with few exceptions. Especially for high-net-worth couples, community property laws can greatly affect how your assets will be taxed, handled by creditors, and transferred in case of death or divorce.
- Asset allocation
- Investment & asset manager selection
- Risk management
- Investment tax planning
- Traditional & alternative investments
- Impact investing and SRI
Strategic, intelligent stewardship of your investments is about results. We focus on your goals and on “real” return: what our clients earn after income and capital gains taxes, fees and the impact of inflation.
- Retirement planning
- Budgeting & cash flow management
- Planning for major expenditures
- Integrated tax planning
- Financial risk management
- Strategies for business owners
We provide a full range of financial planning expertise to help you prepare for retirement, sustainability of lifestyle, college funding, taxes, risk and other financial needs.
TRUST & ESTATE SERVICES
- Trust planning & management
- Professional trustee services
- Investment management of trust assets
- Estate tax planning
- Philanthropic planning
- Endowments and Foundations
Whether you want to maximize inheritance for your heirs, keep the family business in the family, or leave a philanthropic legacy, we work diligently to make your wishes a reality.