EXPERT INVESTMENT ADVISORS, TRUST MANAGERS AND PLANNERS
Laird Norton’s experience and depth of services are unmatched by any other Seattle wealth management firm. The local and national media regularly call on our investment advisors, trust managers and estate and tax planners for their insights.
Read more about Why Clients Choose Us.
- The 75 Biggest Corporate Philanthropists in Washington
- The 75 Biggest Corporate Philanthropists in Washington, April 9, 2018
- Laird Norton Wealth Management was named a 2018 top corporate philanthropist by the Puget Sound Business Journal. (Subscription required to access article).
- Trusts Aren't Just for the Ultra-Rich
- Puget Sound Business Journal, March 13, 2018
- LNWM Managing Director of Fiduciary Services Jeanne Goussev debunks the notion that Trusts are only for the ultra-rich. (subscription required for full story)
- Making Cents of Your Divorce
- ParentMap, March 2018
- LNWM Client Advisor, Monica Padineant discusses financial strategies when going through a divorce. (page 15-19)
- Succession Planning is a Process, Not a Project
- Puget Sound Business Journal, February 2, 2018
- LNWM Advisor Ross Henry discusses how succession planning can put family business leaders on the right path to success. (subscription required for full story)
- How a History Lesson Can Help a Family Business Succeed
- Seattle Business, December 2017
- Learn how cherishing and sharing family stories can improve family businesses, in this article co-authored by LNWM CEO Bob Moser and Marshall Duke, Ph.D.
- One Reel Expands Programming to Include Producing Pianos in the Parks May 23, 2017
- Laird Norton Wealth Management, Bainbridge Island Museum of Art Plan to Curate Enhanced Community Engagement May 22, 2017
- Laird Norton Wealth Management Marks 50th Anniversary with Gift to Pike Place Market Foundation May 16, 2017
- Seattle Symphony, Laird Norton Wealth Management Team Up for Financially-Sound Future March 27, 2017
- Focused on Growth, Laird Norton Wealth Management Names Two to Leadership February 16, 2017