EXPERT INVESTMENT ADVISORS, TRUST MANAGERS AND PLANNERS
Laird Norton’s experience and depth of services are unmatched by any other Seattle wealth management firm. The local and national media regularly call on our investment advisors, trust managers and estate and tax planners for their insights.
Read more about Why Clients Choose Us.
- How to Keep It Professional When the Wine Starts Flowing
- Wall Street Journal, August 29, 2019
- Gino Perrina, LNWM Chief Investment Officer, was interviewed by WSJ wine columnist Lettie Teague (subscription required for access).
- LNWM Again Among Top Wealth Managers in WA State
- Chambers.com, July 12, 2019
- The 2019 High Net Worth Survey by London-based Chambers and Partners named Laird Norton Wealth Management among the top high-net-worth managers in WA State. Subscription required for access.
- Venmo is Sharing Your Payments with Everyone—except Mint
- Quartz -- Qz.com, June 27, 2019
- LNWM Client Advisor Monica Padineant comments on the mysterious de-coupling of fintech apps Mint and Venmo
- Taking Care of the Family for Generations
- Allianz, April 22, 2019
- A profile of Laird Norton Wealth Management and the wide-ranging guidance it provides to clients through major life transitions.
- Successful Family Businesses Focus On Values
- Puget Sound Business Journal, April 19, 2019
- LNWM CEO Bob Moser writes about three key things family businesses should do to thrive over many generations. Subscription required for access.
- Tax-Advantaged Ways to Get Income from Appreciated Assets
- Puget Sound Business Journal, April 17, 2019
- An opinion piece by Kristi Mathisen, LNWM’s Managing Director of Tax and Financial Planning. Subscription required for access.
- Wealth Managers and Financial Planners Are Pivoting to the Needs of Millennials
- Puget Sound Business Journal, April 16, 2019
- LNWM Client Advisor Bridget Burgess comments on the financial challenges and opportunities of Millennials. Subscription required for access.
- Friends of Waterfront Seattle Incubates Small Business to Promote Equity
- Puget Sound Business Journal, March 14, 2019
- Coverage of Laird Norton Wealth Management's 2019 Thought Forum -- Game Changer: Seattle's Waterfront & Beyond. Subscription required for access.
- Opinion: Challenges with Beneficiary Conflicts
- Puget Sound Business Journal, March 11, 2019
- Carla Wigen, Manager of Fiduciary Strategy at LNWM, comments on what can go wrong with estate plans. Subscription required for access.
- Carla C. Wigen Elected to the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel April 17, 2019
- Bob Moser Honored Among Top Executives in Washington State February 1, 2019
- Carla Wigen Joins Laird Norton Wealth Management as Managing Director of Fiduciary Strategy August 27, 2018
- Puget Sound Business Journal Names Laird Norton Wealth Management a “2018 Top Corporate Philanthropist” May 24, 2018
- One Reel Expands Programming to Include Producing Pianos in the Parks May 23, 2017
- Laird Norton Wealth Management, Bainbridge Island Museum of Art Plan to Curate Enhanced Community Engagement May 22, 2017
- Laird Norton Wealth Management Marks 50th Anniversary with Gift to Pike Place Market Foundation May 16, 2017
- Seattle Symphony, Laird Norton Wealth Management Team Up for Financially-Sound Future March 27, 2017
- Focused on Growth, Laird Norton Wealth Management Names Two to Leadership February 16, 2017