EXPERT INVESTMENT ADVISORS, TRUST MANAGERS AND PLANNERS
Laird Norton’s experience and depth of services are unmatched by any other Seattle wealth management firm. The local and national media regularly call on our investment advisors, trust managers and estate and tax planners for their insights.
Read more about Why Clients Choose Us.
- Friends of Waterfront Seattle Incubates Small Business to Promote Equity
- Puget Sound Business Journal, March 14, 2019
- Coverage of Laird Norton Wealth Management's 2019 Thought Forum -- Game Changer: Seattle's Waterfront & Beyond. Subscription required for access.
- Opinion: Challenges with Beneficiary Conflicts
- Puget Sound Business Journal, March 11, 2019
- Carla Wigen, Manager of Fiduciary Strategy at LNWM, comments on what can go wrong with estate plans. Subscription required for access.
- Much Can Be Learned from Paul Allen’s Estate Planning
- Puget Sound Business Journal, Morning Edition, March 7, 2019
- Carla Wigen, Manager of Fiduciary Strategy at LNWM, comments on Paul Allen’s estate plan. Subscription required for access.
- Why Non-Family Members are Critical to Family Business Success
- Puget Sound Business Journal, February 1, 2019
- Profile of Jeff Vincent, the president and CEO of the Laird Norton Company (parent company of LNWM). Subscription required for access.
- 2019 Executive Excellence Awards: Bob Moser, Laird Norton Wealth Management
- Seattle Business Magazine, February 2019
- LNWM President and CEO Bob Moser was honored as among the top executives in WA State.
- When Affluent Families Dig Up their Past
- The New York Times, January 18, 2019
- Debbie Brown, Chair of the Laird Norton Company, was one of the people interviewed for this article by Wealth Matters columnist Paul Sullivan.
- Here's What Happens to Your Money and Debt After You Die
- Bankrate, November 7, 2018
- LNWM's Kristi Mathisen is quoted in slides 3, 8 and 9 discussing money and debt after death.
- People on the Move – Carla Wigen Managing Director of Fiduciary Strategy at Laird Norton Wealth Management
- Biz Journals, September 11, 2018
- Former Wells Fargo Regional Manager Jumps to Laird Norton
- Financial Advisor, September 6, 2018
- Carla C. Wigen Elected to the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel April 17, 2019
- Bob Moser Honored Among Top Executives in Washington State February 1, 2019
- Carla Wigen Joins Laird Norton Wealth Management as Managing Director of Fiduciary Strategy August 27, 2018
- Puget Sound Business Journal Names Laird Norton Wealth Management a “2018 Top Corporate Philanthropist” May 24, 2018
- One Reel Expands Programming to Include Producing Pianos in the Parks May 23, 2017
- Laird Norton Wealth Management, Bainbridge Island Museum of Art Plan to Curate Enhanced Community Engagement May 22, 2017
- Laird Norton Wealth Management Marks 50th Anniversary with Gift to Pike Place Market Foundation May 16, 2017
- Seattle Symphony, Laird Norton Wealth Management Team Up for Financially-Sound Future March 27, 2017
- Focused on Growth, Laird Norton Wealth Management Names Two to Leadership February 16, 2017