EXPERT INVESTMENT ADVISORS, TRUST MANAGERS AND PLANNERS
Laird Norton’s experience and depth of services are unmatched by any other Seattle wealth management firm. The local and national media regularly call on our investment advisors, trust managers and estate and tax planners for their insights.
Read more about Why Clients Choose Us.
- Here's What Happens to Your Money and Debt After You Die
- Bankrate, November 7, 2018
- LNWM's Kristi Mathisen is quoted in slides 3, 8 and 9 discussing money and debt after death.
- People on the Move – Carla Wigen Managing Director of Fiduciary Strategy at Laird Norton Wealth Management
- Biz Journals, September 11, 2018
- Former Wells Fargo Regional Manager Jumps to Laird Norton
- Financial Advisor, September 6, 2018
- Wells Fargo Loses fiduciary manager to Laird Norton Wealth Management
- Financial Planning, September 13, 2018
- Founded by Clients for Clients
- Bloomberg Businessweek, Money & Fortune, September 1, 2018
- Profile of Laird Norton Wealth Management
- LNWM's Jeanne Goussev and Her All-Women Sailing Team Win Race to Alaska
- The Seattle Times, July 16, 2018
- The inspiring story of how Jeanne Goussev, Managing Director of Fiduciary Services at LNWM, and her crew finished first in the grueling Race to Alaska.
- A Chance to Think Big and Act with Conviction
- King County Bar Association’s Bar Bulletin, July 2018
- LNWM Client Advisor Bridget Burgess on how to make the most of your retirement. (log in needed to view article; see page 22)
- He Makes Money From Beer and Music. Now He Wants to Save
- Wall Street Journal, June 10, 2018
- LNWM Analyst Nadia Reynolds comments on ways young people can save money and plan for the future. (Subscription required to access article).
- Investing in Cyber Security to Protect Client Data
- Family Capital, May 17, 2018
- Bill Frizzell, LNWM’s Director of Technology, discusses the importance of wealth management firms investing in security to protect both their operations and their clients’ peace of mind.
- Carla Wigen Joins Laird Norton Wealth Management as Managing Director of Fiduciary Strategy August 27, 2018
- Puget Sound Business Journal Names Laird Norton Wealth Management a “2018 Top Corporate Philanthropist” May 24, 2018
- One Reel Expands Programming to Include Producing Pianos in the Parks May 23, 2017
- Laird Norton Wealth Management, Bainbridge Island Museum of Art Plan to Curate Enhanced Community Engagement May 22, 2017
- Laird Norton Wealth Management Marks 50th Anniversary with Gift to Pike Place Market Foundation May 16, 2017
- Seattle Symphony, Laird Norton Wealth Management Team Up for Financially-Sound Future March 27, 2017
- Focused on Growth, Laird Norton Wealth Management Names Two to Leadership February 16, 2017
- Laird Norton Wealth Management Celebrates 50th Anniversary February 7, 2017
- Pianos in the Parks 2016 July 7, 2016