EXPERT INVESTMENT ADVISORS, TRUST MANAGERS AND PLANNERS
Laird Norton’s experience and depth of services are unmatched by any other Seattle wealth management firm. The local and national media regularly call on our investment advisors, trust managers and estate and tax planners for their insights.
Read more about Why Clients Choose Us.
- He Makes Money From Beer and Music. Now He Wants to Save
- Wall Street Journal, June 10, 2018
- LNWM Analyst Nadia Reynolds comments on ways young people can save money and plan for the future. (Subscription required to access article).
- Investing in Cyber Security to Protect Client Data
- Family Capital, May 17, 2018
- Bill Frizzell, LNWM’s Director of Technology, discusses the importance of wealth management firms investing in security to protect both their operations and their clients’ peace of mind.
- The 75 Biggest Corporate Philanthropists in Washington
- Puget Sound Business Journal, April 9, 2018
- Laird Norton Wealth Management was named a 2018 top corporate philanthropist by the Puget Sound Business Journal. (Subscription required to access article).
- Trusts Aren't Just for the Ultra-Rich
- Puget Sound Business Journal, March 13, 2018
- LNWM Managing Director of Fiduciary Services Jeanne Goussev debunks the notion that Trusts are only for the ultra-rich. (subscription required for full story)
- Making Cents of Your Divorce
- ParentMap, March 2018
- LNWM Client Advisor, Monica Padineant discusses financial strategies when going through a divorce. (page 15-19)
- Puget Sound Business Journal Names Laird Norton Wealth Management a “2018 Top Corporate Philanthropist” May 24, 2018
- One Reel Expands Programming to Include Producing Pianos in the Parks May 23, 2017
- Laird Norton Wealth Management, Bainbridge Island Museum of Art Plan to Curate Enhanced Community Engagement May 22, 2017
- Laird Norton Wealth Management Marks 50th Anniversary with Gift to Pike Place Market Foundation May 16, 2017
- Seattle Symphony, Laird Norton Wealth Management Team Up for Financially-Sound Future March 27, 2017