THE MONDAY MIX: March 31 – April 6, 2014
Headlines Discussed at LNWM’s Monday Morning Briefing:
- U.S. Treasury bond ETFs saw $10.3 billion in net outflows in March, reversing the net inflows they posted in January and February.
- Emerging market equity funds experienced $2.4 billion in net inflows for week ending April 2.
- The European Central Bank held its benchmark interest rate unchanged — at a record low 0.25%.
- The Russian Economic Ministry estimates $70 billion left the country in Q1; more than for all of 2013.
- Ukraine saw an 80% increase in gas prices over one week.
Disclaimer: Clicking on any of the above links will take you away from the Laird Norton Wealth Management web page and to the source page. While we believe the information in these articles is relevant, we cannot guarantee its accuracy or completeness.