A Strategy to Maximize Your Equity Compensation
Over the past decade, equity compensation has become a popular – and lucrative – incentive for executives and highly skilled laborers. But complex decisions surround it.
We can help you build a strategy for your awards so that you realize their full potential as a wealth building tool.
Our tax and financial experts can help guide you through several key considerations about your equity compensation including:
- How much of your stock awards should you sell or keep?
- How do stock awards fit with your broader financial plan?
- What are the tax implications?
- Is your wealth overly concentrated in company stock?
- What happens to stock awards if something happens to you?
Let us help build a strategy for your equity compensation.
Thinking it Through: Seven Questions You Should Ask About Equity Compensation
This brief provides an overview of how we work with clients around equity compensation, and why it is important to have a strategy in place to manage it.